wind to thy wings~

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Got seriously depressed today while studying physics. And I seriously have no idea why because it is such a "common-sense" topic which "everybody" is supposed to understand. Seriously. When I looked at my electromagnetism and electromagnetic induction notes, I was wondering. You mean we had these notes? [Ok not that bad, more like, you mean there were these pages? :O] Because. I simply slept through all the lectures there were. Or I was half-awake to copy and thus scribbled all sorts of crap into my lecture notes. Or I simply ponned school [the Thursday after dance night preview].


And the disgusting weather wasn't helping. Ok it wasn't as bad as yesterday when it poured heavily and what not, it didn't rain. Which means I couldn't close the windows [not couldn't but you know what I mean (I hope)]. And the wind was freezingly cold. At least to me. Stupid fever which has pestered me for the past week or so and hasn't gone yet. What's wrong why can't I fall sick properly for one day and get better immediately instead of having this insistent pestering falling-sick-ness about me. Grrrr...


Anyway. My mum went to fetch my sister to music lesson and shop around a bit. And I promptly fell asleep with my head on the table with all my notes spread around me. But I suppose I must blame myself for not turning in early enough so that I can have the buffer time to fall asleep because I think that even though I went to bed at 12 I fell asleep at around 1. This is soooo irritating.


Oh and receiving an sms at 12 midnight about something I didn't want to hear of probably didn't help my mood. Ughs.


But when my mum came home. Everything changed. Ok, not that drastic. But she handed me this envelope. And tsked aster and i for being sha and wasting postage on each other. But opening that envelope really made me burst into laughter. And giggle uncontrollably for quite a while. Until there were tears in my eyes... Oops... :$


Does anyone send other people ziplock bags?? :O And I was wondering what purple thing on earth aster was referring to. She was referring to ziplock bags with purple zips. XD


Well that put me in a much much better mood although I still DO NOT understand my EMI :(


And receiving emails from my sister is now a daily enjoyment. It gives me a reason to switch on my laptop. And is sometimes so inconsequential that I can go -.- Haha. But today's mail had something funny...


Do you usually say that you lecturer is like Professor Binns [for the poor and ignorant out there Binns in the history professor in harry potter go read it]? That's what she said of _her_ lecturer. XD


Well... Reading that made me burst out laughing again. Second time today.


See how much something small can make me giggle so much and become so happy when I was originally depressed. Quite shocked at myself for bursting out into uncontrollable fits of laughter. Never knew myself still capable of that when I was just moody a few seconds ago. I must keep on like this throughout! Yes I can do this!!!


With mentality like this I think I can face the next few days. Past the cts. Into SYF, Dance Night _and_ gym comp.


resolved. resolved to stay happy. seriously. and this is the ultimate test to my determination and perseverance.



wishing wind to thy wings at 6:55 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment