wind to thy wings~

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

How Did You Know
--- Mary G. from Tampa


How did you know I needed guidance
To help me through the day
How did you know I needed kindness
To take the pain away


How did you know I needed a hand
To show me the way
How did you know I needed a smile
To reassure me through the day


How did you know I needed to be told
That life can be so grand
How did you know I needed courage
To make an honest stand


How did you know I needed to laugh
To take away the sadness
How did you know I needed to share
To spread my world with gladness


How did you know I needed wisdom
So I will learn to reach
How did you know I needed a voice
So that I may also teach


How did you know I needed love
then the answer came to me...
Because you are my friend
and that will always be


hehs. dedicated to this special friend of mine who found this other special poem to keep me going too!



wishing wind to thy wings at 10:47 PM
c0mments

Post a Comment